National geographyc

Nama : rafidhan an
Kelas : XI IPA 8 (27)





Past
(S + Past  /V2)
Reflection

Present Continuous
( S + is/am/are + V ing)
Action Now

Future
( S + will + Present / V1)
Action Plan

Reflection

I like making cakes and eating cake, when making my cakes and making mixers and ovens for making cookies. I never thought that tools to make a cake needed electricity. I do not know that overuse of electricity has a negative effect on life and the environment of


Action now

I still use electricity when I'm baking. But now it would make a cake without any electronic devices. I also prefer steaming his cake without using the oven
Action plan

In the future I want to save more electricity. Such as turning off a socket when not in use, using energy efficient lights, turning off the light during the day and releasing the charge when it is full. I would ask my mother to invite my family members to do the same. I'll ask my brother to help me
Wisdom

overpowering power can have a negative effect on life and the environment. Because electric energy is made of new embers. Coal itself causes a lot of pollution. Air pollution can cause earth's ozone layer to thin

Love

We must be wiser to use electricity so as not to harm ourselves and the environmen
pledge

Save more electricity by turning off the lights during the day.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Telling story

CAUSE & EFFECT